At General Hearing Instruments, we manufacture hearing products that help individuals with mild to severe hearing loss as well as tinnitus. We offer a variety of hearing aid styles, circuitry, and price ranges to meet any need:
- Prescription hearing aids are customized, by an audiologist, to fit a specific hearing loss. Circuit options range from analog to advanced digital technology.
- Non-prescription hearing aids are pre-programmed to a generic setting and intended for use by individuals with a mild to moderate, high frequency hearing loss. Choose from a traditional rotating volume control or push-button control with 4 set listening levels.
- Tinnitus sound generators produce a soft, soothing noise similar to the sound from a showerhead, fountain or gently falling rain. Used in conjunction with a TRT program to provided tinnitus relief.
- Spinstation hearing aid cleaning system is a patented, lab quality centrifugal accelerator that spins wax, dead skin, and other debris out of hearing instruments.
- Patented Soft Hearing Aids made with medical grade silicone
- SmartWear self forming hearing aids with Nitinol stents.
Ask a GHI Expert!
Mike Major, Support & Sales Expert
Feel free to contact us for any questions on GHI hearing products. We’re happy to assist in finding the ideal solution.
Customer Support & Sales
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Info at a Glance
Are you a hearing professional?
Click the button to the right to explore our professional information.
"- Rhett V. , 35 yr old male
I have recommended these to everyone I come in contact with whether they need them or not and I even bought a set for my grandmother. If you’re on the fence as to whether or not to get these, please know that this will be the single greatest purchase in your life. You absolutely will not regret it."
"- Chris B. , San Francisco, CA
The GHI hearing aid was supposed to be my back up instrument since I was concerned that if my Widex 440 Mind instrument was lost or damaged I would just have to tough it out. As it turns out I like the Simplicity HIFI 270 much more, and the Widex has been relegated to 2nd place."
"- LAD , Albany, NY
The best prices on the planet for digital and analog instruments that won’t send you to the poor house. 90 days to see if they work or need another type of device. I highly recommend General Hearing if you’re capable of troubleshooting fit and finish to suit your needs. They will help you work it out so you can hear again!"
"- Eddie W , North Carolina
Just wanted to let you folks know what a great product you have. After having tried other devices at price ranges between $3300 and $7000, I’m floored that your Simplicity OTE performs better than any of them at less than $1000."
"- Richard B. , January 2103
As a new purchaser of your “Simplicity-Premier Design” hearing aid, I had to thank you. Your “niche” approach to the economics of hearing impairment IS appreciated."
"- Gary J. , Ontario, CA
This ‘Spin Doctor’ has been one of the finest and most useful pieces of test equipment we’ve ever used…"
"- Linda J. , Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE my hearing aids… I recently had my purse stolen and my black pouch and cleaning tool was stolen…I called the General Hearing company and explained my dilemma and they were more than willing to help and didn’t even charge me and I REALLY needed that… Thanks so much!"
Recent PublicationsWe welcome you to browse our collection of informative articles and helpful links.
It is our goal to educate you and share a wealth of knowledge we have learned throughout our 26 years of business along with other resourceful information.
Visit the following professional hearing organizations for more specific information on hearing related disorders:
About General Hearing
We have been providing custom hearing aids, tinnitus therapy devices and other hearing related products to the hearing industry since 1985. As an highly innovative company, we have developed and patented several important applications for hearing instruments.
We promote the advancement of hearing technology as we fund important research and development work with respected professionals and universities. Our hearing instruments are proudly hand-crafted in the USA.
We sincerely hope our products improve the quality of your life!